E3 is effectively underway. The video game industry's major event takes place in Los Angeles from June 13-15, but things start in the days prior with a variety of press conferences from console manufacturers and publishers. To help you prepare, we've rounded up the times and dates for all of the big press conferences in the week ahead.
For the first time ever, E3 is open to the public this year, but the show otherwise seems to be largely the same as in the recent past. One notable difference is that things are beginning earlier than usual--EA has already held its EA Play press conference, and Microsoft's will be taking place a day earlier than usual. You can see the full schedule below, and hit the links to find out more details on what to expect and where you can watch.
E3 2017 Press Conference Dates And Times:
Saturday, June 10
- Electronic Arts -- 12 PM PT / 3 PM ET / 8 PM GMT
Sunday, June 11
Monday, June 12
- The PC Gaming show -- 10 AM PT / 1 PM ET / 6 PM GMT
- Ubisoft -- 1 PM PT / 9 PM BST / 4 PM ET
- Sony -- 6 PM PT / 9 PM ET / 2 AM GMT (June 13)
Tuesday, June 13
- Nintendo -- 9AM PST/5PM BST (Nintendo Spotlight)
from GameSpot News http://ift.tt/2rdJtPD