E3 has already begun. Although the event technically doesn't begin until Tuesday, June 13, we've already seen press conferences from all of the major companies, with the exception of Nintendo, which is slated for Tuesday morning.
For the first time ever, E3 is open to the public this year, but the show otherwise seems to be largely the same as in the recent past. One notable difference is that things began earlier than usual--EA has already held its EA Play press conference, while Microsoft's Xbox press conference, Bethesda's press conference, Ubisoft's press conference, and Sony's press conference have also taken place. You can see the full schedule below, and hit the links to find out more details on what to expect and where you can watch.
E3 2017 Press Conference Dates And Times:
Saturday, June 10
- Electronic Arts -- 12 PM PT / 3 PM ET / 8 PM UK
Sunday, June 11
Monday, June 12
- The PC Gaming show -- 10 AM PT / 1 PM ET / 6 PM UK
- Ubisoft -- 1 PM PT / 4 PM ET / 9 PM UK
- Sony -- 6 PM PT / 9 PM ET / 2 AM UK (June 13)
Tuesday, June 13
- Nintendo -- 9AM PST / 5PM UK (Nintendo Spotlight)
from GameSpot News http://ift.tt/2rkOjKV