Today during Microsoft's E3 2017 briefing, the company announced Forza Motorsport 7, the next entry in the company's mainline racing series.
As rumored, the game is due out on October 3 for Xbox One and PC. Like every Xbox One game, it will also play on the Xbox One X, featuring better-looking graphics.
The game runs at a native 4K resolution, at 60 FPS. The game has "shocking levels of detail," according to Turn 10's Dan Greenawalt. There are more than 700 cars in the game.
Some other details from Forza 7 include:
- The 2018 Porsche GT 911 2RS is included
- There are 4.8 million active players for Forza across all platforms
- The Hafeet Mountain Pass is in the game
- There is a weather system, and the rain looks really good.
- "We've made racing more dynamic and surprising," Microsoft says.
- Dynamic puddles grow in rain. Dark skies open up and change as sun comes up.
A new trailer was released during the Xbox E3 briefing; we'll add it here soon.
Microsoft's E3 2017 briefing is going on right now. You can watch the livestream and follow along with our liveblog. We'll have lots more about Xbox later today and all week. Keep checking back for the latest, and follow everything E3-related at our E3 hub.
from GameSpot News http://ift.tt/2s0o0Xh